My Idol - Colin CowieMy Idol - Colin Cowie

Recent Posts

Friday, October 26, 2007

My Idol - Colin Cowie

There isn't anyone in the wedding industry that I admire more than Colin Cowie. He is my hero. He wants you to create an amazing affair on any budget and he gives some fantastic tips on how to do so. I wholeheartedly agree. I believe that if you are going to DIY, do it with style. Visit his web site for inspiration and wonderful tips.

He has also written two amazing books, For the Bride and For the Groom. These are a must read. His words are thoughtful and carefully chosen. He really made me think differently about marriage.

So I was happy to see that he now has a lovely set of accessories on HSN. Here are my favorites for a gold-inspired affair - get everything at HSN:






0 comments: