The Tao of Wedding Planning: Part 4: Agenda Books/Planners/CalendarsThe Tao of Wedding Planning: Part 4: Agenda Books/Planners/Calendars

Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Tao of Wedding Planning: Part 4: Agenda Books/Planners/Calendars

I love agenda books. I have the hardest time choosing one. Some are so cute. So have so much functionality. Right now, I have settled for a plain black one that I got from Staples. But I love it. It holds everything.

A good agenda book/planner will help keep you organized. This is the last part of the series. Check out these places to buy a nice planner.

See Jane Work (www.seejanework.com)






Paper Source (www.paper-source.com)






Kate Spake (www.katespade.com)




Kate's Paperie (www.katespaperie.com)





Coach (www.coach.com)





Russell+Hazel (www.russellandhazel.com) - The Fabulous Audrey Tote

0 comments: