Queen of the CastleQueen of the Castle

Recent Posts

Monday, October 15, 2007

Queen of the Castle

I would love to have been married in a castle. I love historic venues. I was married in the Newton White Mansion in Maryland just for that reason. It was my castle. Here are some amazing castles for rent around the globe:

Gamirasu Cave Hotel, Urgup, Turkey (this is my favorite venue, it is a must see)



Parador de Chinchon, Chinchon, Spain





Parador de Carmona, Sevilla, Spain





Parador de Cardona, Barcelona, Spain




Schlosshotel Linderhof, Bavaria, Germany



Glenapp Castle, Ayrshire, Scotland



Hazlewood Castle, West Yorkshire, UK






Hever Castle - Tudor Village, Kent, UK





Powderham Castle, Devon, UK






Cliveden Castle, Berkshire, UK





Sudeley Castle, Gloucestershire, UK




Casa Loma
Toronto, Canada






Belvoir Castle
Leicestershire, UK





0 comments: