A B-List Sponsor: One Love PhotoA B-List Sponsor: One Love Photo

Recent Posts

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A B-List Sponsor: One Love Photo



I always love to highlight great photographers. I have such a special place in my heart because they help you capture that moment in time the would be long forgotten. I really love it when the photos look aged even though they have a great modern feel. That's the feeling I get looking through the portfolio of One Love Photo. These were my favorites. I love how she is braiding his hair in the first pic. If you want to hire them for your wedding, check out their work here.





2 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

They do great work! I love reggae music, so naturally I love their name :)

amys painted house and more said...

Very nice photography. I do love the touch of being old, even if they truly are not. Old photos are great. A good photographer for you wedding is worth so much. The pictures are priceless and hold so many memories.

Amy
www.amyspaintedhouseandmore.com