Pulling It All Together: My Wedding WorkbookPulling It All Together: My Wedding Workbook

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pulling It All Together: My Wedding Workbook



I took My Wedding Workbook for a test drive this weekend to see if it was a tool that make ion. your wedding planning easier. I must say that I really liked it. They pretty much thought about everything. All of the sections are easily integrated. I really loved the guest list section. It was very easy to enter guest list information and keep track of everything. All of the sections were very robust. The only issue that I had with it was that you couldn't enter a total that you could subtract everything from but it did let you add all of your expenses together for a grand total. So that will probably work to. You can register and see for yourself here.

0 comments: