A B-List Sponsor Spotlight: SamuelleA B-List Sponsor Spotlight: Samuelle

Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A B-List Sponsor Spotlight: Samuelle

As promised, I wanted to give major shout-outs over the next two weeks to the amazing vendors that helped to make the B-List conference such a big success. Today's spotlight in on an amazing British designer, Sam Walls Beasley. I met her and she was the most delightful person. You can tell that there is so much love that goes into her custom designed gowns. Find out more about her on her web site. These are my favs:




2 comments:

One Love Photo said...

Just wonderful work!!!! I love them all! I love how you are featuring the sponsors, very cool!

The event looked like so much fun! It’s so nice to see all the faces behind these wonderful blogs! And the Gift bags do look like heaven! Oh, I hope you got one of our little cameras in your bag. I just did a post about them and the B-LIST! We were super excited to sponsor such a cool event for such an awesome group of women!

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

Thanks for helping to sponsor the B-List event. It was amazing. I did get that super cute camera. I am posting on all of the sponsors so check back for a post about you guys!