Bridal Done Right: Novissima BridalBridal Done Right: Novissima Bridal

Recent Posts

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bridal Done Right: Novissima Bridal

I came across some interesting finds which inspired me to create this post. I saw something so shocking that I had to talk about it. So let's first talk about bridal done right. For that, we turn to the Spanish design house, Novissima Bridal. Their line of bridal gowns consists of seven Spanish designers and a line of their own. I loved the simplicity and modernity of these dresses. Of the seven designers, these were my favorites. See the entire collection here.

Duyos




Devota & Lomba





Agatha Ruiz de la Prada



Elio Berhanyer



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore these dresses. That first one is so breathtaking! What great finds! I love the simplicity and modernity of each dress! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

lovely dresses! absolutely gorgeous!