The Men All Paused: Isabel Zapardiez BridalThe Men All Paused: Isabel Zapardiez Bridal

Recent Posts

Friday, October 24, 2008

The Men All Paused: Isabel Zapardiez Bridal

Happy Friday!

I was like Whoa. You guys know that I love finding beautiful dresses. I search high and low to bring you dresses from all over everywhere. I am like a little kid when I find a designer who has made the most perfect and amazing line of wedding dresses. My latest find is Spanish designer, Isabel Zapardiez (I love the name Isabel. If I had a daughter that would have been her name). Her dresses are clock-stopping and breathtakingly beautiful. The third one down is my favorite. See her entire collection here.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These dresses are absolutely exquisite. What a fantastic find! I adore the beautiful silhouettes of each.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the first one. What a gorgeous shape.