SALE: Tigerlilly JewelrySALE: Tigerlilly Jewelry

Recent Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

SALE: Tigerlilly Jewelry

There's a big sale going on over at Tigerlilly Jewelry. Here are the highlights:

~ Hundreds of samples - brand new made for this market

~ All samples are 50% off

~ Many samples available to list all of them, so interested brides should email sales@tigerlillyjewelry.com to see if the sample of your favorite design(s) is available. If so, they'll email you back to tell you. how to order, and hold the piece(s) for 8 hours. So get to shopping!!!

I have a huge fan of their headbands. Here are my favorites from my favorite collections:

Snow Queen (my absolute favorite)









Vintage Glam







Woodland Nymph Collection






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the beautiful peacock headpiece with birdcage veil. It is so beautiful and just screams vintage glam!