Now You Know That I Love Bluefly.com...Now You Know That I Love Bluefly.com...

Recent Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Now You Know That I Love Bluefly.com...

...here's one more reason why I love 'em.



Bluefly is today launching WEDDING 2.0, a full-service shop for the modern wedding where bridesmaids, groomsmen and guests – even the couple on the fly – can take care of all their nuptial needs with just a click of their mouse.

How this differs from traditional wedding sites is that it is incredibly navigable and intuitive - the site is split two ways: "I'm In It" or "I'm Invited" to reflect the very different needs of the wedding party and attendees. The "I'm In It" section is further split into subcategories for color, formal and semi-formal and the "I'm Invited" section contains a tightly edited collection of gifts and designer looks, again organized by the type of wedding – formal, semi-formal, civil ceremony, or destination.

...With this click, I thee wear! Check it out at Bluefly Wedding 2.0.

0 comments: