It's A Franco-Italian Thang: Giambattista ValliIt's A Franco-Italian Thang: Giambattista Valli

Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

It's A Franco-Italian Thang: Giambattista Valli

I really prefer for bridal designers to focus on wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. I just feel that they create the best dresses. But finding a designer that only creates wedding dresses is becoming increasingly difficult. I am not sure why Vera Wang went into stationery. With that said, I do think that it is interesting to see women's wear designers create wedding dresses. French designer (by way of Italy) Giambattista Valli has caught my attention. I loved his Spring runway show but fell madly in love with his wedding collection. His dresses are just gorgeous. Judge for yourself. See his entire collection here.










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These gowns are absolutely gorgeous! I adore them all. I love the different look and silhouette of each one. This is such a wonderful post!