It's Gotta Be Barcelona: Hotel Arts BarcelonaIt's Gotta Be Barcelona: Hotel Arts Barcelona

Recent Posts

Friday, August 08, 2008

It's Gotta Be Barcelona: Hotel Arts Barcelona

My three favorite cities in the whole wide world are New Orleans, Montreal,Canada and the one and only Barcelona, Spain (not in any order). I could seriously see myself living in Barcelona. I love the people and their laid back attitude. I remember the hotel clerk telling us, on a Wednesday afternoon, that he was going to the beach after work. We were like, "the beach??? Who goes to the beach on a Wednesday?" The Catalan do!

So the next time (which I hope will be soon) that I go to Barcelona, I want to stay here - at the Hotel Arts Barcelona. The decor, the spa, and the view are all breathtaking. But of course it would be, it's a part of the Ritz-Carlton line of hotels. Which is right up my alley because I am a terrible hotel snob. So if you are going to Barcelona for your honeymoon, see more and make reservations here.





0 comments: