My Shoe Thang is In Full Effect: Dolce & GabbanaMy Shoe Thang is In Full Effect: Dolce & Gabbana

Recent Posts

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Shoe Thang is In Full Effect: Dolce & Gabbana


Once again, I am in need of a shoe intervention and $725.00. These are gorgeous and I blame it all on Dolce & Gabbana.

Here are the stats:
* Semi-sheer tulle with pintucked detailing along sides
* Sumptuous suede trim
* Peep toe
* Tulle rosette embellishment on vamp
* Suede lining at heel back
* Velvet and metallic grained leather insole
* Leather sole with rubber heel pad
* 4" suede-covered stiletto heel
* Made in Italy

Available at eLuxury.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous!!!
But wow - $725?! I guess we can dream... ;)

the bridal wishlist said...

anna, it can only be dream for me... LOL! unless i hit the lotto.... hmmmm