The Scoop It Up Summer Sale: Karen Sugarman DesignsThe Scoop It Up Summer Sale: Karen Sugarman Designs

Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Scoop It Up Summer Sale: Karen Sugarman Designs

I love the jewelry designs of Karen Sugarman. Her work is absolutely beautiful. I have featured her work here before. She is one of my favorites. So here's your chance to wear something gorgeous and unique around your neck for your wedding and save a few pennies at the same time. Karen is having a summer sale on her fab jewelry. You can get 1/3 off now through September 6th when you visit her web site at Karen Sugarman Designs.

Karen also specializes in custom work, too. So if you don't see something that moves you, she can definitely create something that WILL move you. Here are some examples of her work.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore this first necklace! I love that it has the classiness of pearls but is a little funky at the same time! Perfect!