The Epitome of Vintage: Bel Canto DesignsThe Epitome of Vintage: Bel Canto Designs

Recent Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Epitome of Vintage: Bel Canto Designs

I got the nicest email from Mari of Bel Canto Designs. She alerted me to her Etsy site to take a gander at her vintage necklaces and haircombs. Oh boy! I loved everything! She is right on target with her beautiful vintage designs. Here are my favs but check out her site to get that perfect vintage look that you have been scouring the Internet to find.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore vintage jewelry! This post is fantastic! I love the the details on each piece, they truly look one of a kind!

the bridal wishlist said...

I do, too. She has created some amazing pieces.

Anonymous said...

Vintage jewelry is so unique - Great find!

Shannon
The Virtual Bridesmaid
http://blog.viddia.com
www.viddia.com

Tiffany said...

Beautiful! I would love to wear one of her hair combs for my wedding.

the bridal wishlist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the bridal wishlist said...

tiffany,
mari has a contest going on to win a $75.00 gift certificate. check out her blog on how to win...

http://belcantodesigns.blogspot.com/