It's More Than Cake: Edith Meyer CakesIt's More Than Cake: Edith Meyer Cakes

Recent Posts

Monday, July 28, 2008

It's More Than Cake: Edith Meyer Cakes

San Fran cake designer, Edith Meyer has created something more than cake. She has created delights too beautiful to eat. I love her stylish designs. Who doesn't love a sand castle cake?!? The first cake is made from a gorgeous paper design that I used for my wedding invitations. I wish that I knew about her then :-(


You can see more and find out about her world of cakes on her blog here.





3 comments:

edithm said...

Thanks so much! Wanted to let you know (after many many web problems) the new blog link is edithmeyer.com/blog.html. I don't know how to fix this for people's links! Argh. So refresh your browser and check out the pumpkin cake from earlier this week! :)

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

thanks, edith! i have updated the post to include the new blog url.

Wedding said...

Is the one that looks like a sand castle a cake? Looks real LOL