What's New with Kina FernandezWhat's New with Kina Fernandez

Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's New with Kina Fernandez

I wanted to check in on one of my favorite discoveries, Spanish designer, Kina Fernandez to see what she was up to and which dresses in her collection could you use as a bridesmaid dress alternative. Her fall/winter 2008 collection isn't up yet, but here are some beauties from her spring/summer 2008 collection. She does not disappoint. See the entire collection here.

(this is my favorite dress)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a good choice.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the second dress in a size 4 please. =)

Fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I am in love. These dresses are phenomenal! Thanks for the fantastic fashion find!

the bridal wishlist said...

thanks, ladies. i love kina fernandez.