It Finally Happened - 20 Years LaterIt Finally Happened - 20 Years Later

Recent Posts

Thursday, July 31, 2008

It Finally Happened - 20 Years Later



About 21 years ago, my girlfriend and I slept in my car in order to be the first in line to get George Michael tickets for his Faith tour. We overslept and missed getting in line. By the time we got inside, the tickets were sold out. To add insult to injury, they added another show while we were on our way home, that also sold out in minutes. So on Tuesday night, along with a soldout crowd, I got to see my man, George Michael. He was worth every penny that I spent on that ticket. He is so amazing and still has it! It was one of the best concerts that I have ever seen in my life. So if he is coming to a town near you, get your ticket.

0 comments: