The National Stationery Show 2011 was so fabulous. It was wall-to-wall paper. I love paper. As an invitation designer, you have to love paper. So I was in a happy, happy place. Row upon row of fabulous invitations and fab cards to choose from for all of life's special events.
But lo and behold, there was one such company, that was just for the guys. So of course, I had to investigate further. Enter, Forgetful Gentleman. A company started by college pals, Nate and Scott who initially created these gorgeous cigar-turned-gift boxes for themselves and their friends who just cannot seem to remember life's important dates. The two also firmly believed that in this age of text messages, that the written word was dying (So do we!). As with most entrepreneurs, the two realized that these cigars boxes containing this fabulous correspondence system could be marketable. They were right.
Their Elephant Cards are a complete correspondence system that can be used to ensure these special life events do pass you by. To help you to remember, the Correspondence System includes access to personalized email and SMS event reminders through their online calendar management system. So when that day is approaching, he will receive an email and text message to remind him. The cards are called "Elephant Cards" because Nate and Scott believe that "men can sometimes be a little slow to action and need some prodding in the right direction..."
These sets are very masculine, modern and classy. Just how we like our men. There are two lines, letterpress and classic linen. Each cigar box contains the following:
- 12 letterpress or linen cards/envelopes (3 Thank You, 3 Happy Birthday, 2 Thinking of You, 2 Blank Correspondence Cards, 1 Congratulations and 1 Love You).
- Access to online personal event reminder system with customizable email and text message reminders.
- Matching envelopes with postage included with 4.
- Copy of A Forgetful Gentleman's Guide to Articulate Writing.
- 100% cotton paper from the same 15th c. Italian paper mill that produced Napoleon's wedding invitations and Picasso's art paper.
Such a wonderful gift for your guy or his groomsmen. Visit Forgetful Gentleman for more information or to purchase one of their correspondence systems.