I Have a Secret - ShhhhhhhI Have a Secret - Shhhhhhh

Recent Posts

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Have a Secret - Shhhhhhh


Okay. It will probably only be a secret for a second but I just found out (or maybe I am late) that DSW has FINALLY opened its online store and I am in trouble. You think that I can get away from the shoes at Smartbargains.com.... my thing for DSW shoes is worse. Oh my. Please save me. I love the sandals on the home page. Here's to buying shoes until you are blue in the face. Get to shopping at DSW.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, halleleua - it's about time!!! I kept checking, and checking... and they JUST sent me a $10 certificate for my b-day (thanks DSW, i love you too!!).
thanks for the good news!
-lara

the bridal wishlist said...

happy shoe shopping!!!

SJB Weddings & Events said...

You've been tagged. Stop by and check out the rules!!!