Beauty Halfway Around the World: Liz MitchellBeauty Halfway Around the World: Liz Mitchell

Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beauty Halfway Around the World: Liz Mitchell

Up for the ultimate road trip? Then set your compass for a journey to New Zealand to see in person the wonderful designs of Liz Mitchell. Mitchell is renown in New Zealand for her use of wonderful colors, sumptuous fabrics, impeccable tailoring and attention to detail. I believe that it is totally worth the trip. Here are my favorites from her collection. The fourth one down is my absolute favorite. See the entire collection here.






2 comments:

P.S. I love this... said...

I love the first and fifth gown. You find THE best gowns!!! Maybe you should open an online boutique for brides that's looking for bridal fashions "halfway around the world". =)

the bridal wishlist said...

Thanks, girl. Hmmm... That's not a bad idea!