Thanks to the wonderful and amazing Rebecca at White Aisle (Rebecca also has a fantastic blog here), I have been tagged.
The rules? Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? I wear two hats: Division Chief/Creative Director
2. What color are your socks right now? no socks.
3. What are you listening to right now? Oh my... my iPod has everything including Sting, Dave Matthews, Parliament Funkadelic, Old school rap, Sia, Zero 7, EWF, Anthony Hamilton, Me'Shell Ndegeocello, Sheryl Crow, Robin Thicke, Elbow, Oasis (my favorite band), Seal, Richard Ashcroft, Chic, Roberta Flack, Aqualung, Sade, Ray Lamontagne, U2, etc...
4. What was the last thing that you ate? banana pudding
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup. Love manual shift.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Umm? I would probably be orange.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A client
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Definitely!!
9. Favorite drink? Patron tequilla.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? OMG. I am a ridiculous sports fan but football (soccer) rules my life. I do not move on the weekend until Chelsea FC has played somebody! LOL!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.
12. Pets? Golden Retriever named Cherokee.
13. Favorite food? I love a little bit of everything.
14. Last movie you watched? Perfect Stranger. What a shock ending!
15. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday and my sons' birthdays.
16. What do you do to vent anger? Go shopping.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My record player. I would die without my music.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring. I have the best spring wardrobe :-)
19. Hugs or kisses? Both
20. What kind of pie? Banana cream pie
21. Living arrangements? Home in MD.
22. When was the last time you cried? Oh my... I am a big crybaby. I get really moved by things that happen to ordinary folks like myself. It was the new story about the father throwing his child off the bridge.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Everything. I am a mess sometimes.
24. Favorite smell? I love perfume. My favorites are Clinique's Happy Heart and Calvin Klein's Euphoria
25. What inspires you? I get inspiration from everywhere... just everyday life.
26. What are you afraid of? Something happening to my kids.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers
28. Favorite car? Actually, favorite SUVs - Audi Q7 or Porsche Cayenne
29. Favorite cat breed? Not a cat person.
30. Number of keys on your key ring? Way too many!
31. How many years at your current job? 9 years
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday
33. How many states have you lived in? 2
34. How many countries have you been to? 4
I am going to tag... Laura at Soiree Special Events, Lakendra at Affairs with Elegance, and Diana at Bon Mariage!
Brides: Want to Win Wedding Photography?
3 hours ago