This Is The Sexiest Man Alive: David BeckhamThis Is The Sexiest Man Alive: David Beckham

Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This Is The Sexiest Man Alive: David Beckham


While Hugh Jackman is handsome, he can not touch the style and swagger of my favorite footballer, David Beckham. Isn't he beautiful. Lucky, Posh! David graces the cover of British GQ's 20th Anniversary December issue. You know that I dropped $11.00 so that I could totally drool. Pick up this edition to give you and your handsome groom ideas about how to help him take his wedding style up a notch.

2 comments:

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

I could not agree more!! The spread he did for Armani a few years back (black & white, doing a crunch in his skivvies) pretty much changed my life.

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

most definitely. i could not think straight after seeing that ad! LOL!