Just The Way You Want It: Couture SF by Christina HurvisJust The Way You Want It: Couture SF by Christina Hurvis

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just The Way You Want It: Couture SF by Christina Hurvis

I really think that the ultimate bridal experience would be to have wear a dress that was made based on my wild imagination. What a gown it would be. Good thing that there are custom gown designers like Christina Hurvis. She will make a dress for you, just the way that you want it. This is her custom design process:


She also has some very beautiful gowns in her stock lines. These are my favorites and visit her web site for more information.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the third one down is my favorite, even though it's rather the most boring one of the bunch. I imagine it being very big and showy in the plainest way possible, allowing for the wearing of a bunch of big gold jewelry. Yum.