A Story of Chivalry and A Gift Card From Beau-CoupA Story of Chivalry and A Gift Card From Beau-Coup

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Story of Chivalry and A Gift Card From Beau-Coup

Yesterday, it was pouring here in D.C. like cats and dogs. I am constantly without an umbrella because I never seem to be able to find it where I left it last (there are umbrella bandits in my house). So I was getting out of the car to pickup my son without an umbrella and the nicest man stood at the base of the parking lot and waited for me to get onto the sidewalk so that he could share his umbrella with me. It was total chivalry because I saw him later with his wife and kids and he looked like a very happily married man. It was one of the nicest random acts of kindness that someone has done for me in some time. So here's to chivalry... may it live on forever.

GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY

Thanks, Ladies. We have a winner for the $25 Gift Card from Beau-Coup. Congratulations to Lynn. Enjoy, Lynn. Make sure you still stop by Beau-Coup to see what's new. They have the great favors and gifts.

0 comments: