DIY Floral Arrangements: Flower Duet DVDDIY Floral Arrangements: Flower Duet DVD

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DIY Floral Arrangements: Flower Duet DVD


L.A.-based Flower Duet wants to help you DIY your floral bouquet. You have to love women that want you to get it right. For me, flowers should really be left up to a professional. But if your budget doesn't allow, check our their floral instructional DVD – How to Create a European Wrap Bouquet. This instructional video is specifically designed to provide step-by-step guidance to transform cut flowers from your local grocery store into creative and professional-looking flower arrangements. This design is suitable for many occasions from bridal bouquets to special event centerpieces.

The How to Create a European Wrap Bouquet DVD from Flower Duet retails for $29.95 and is currently available for sale on the here. You can see a sneak peek of their video here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made my own bouquet -- mainly because I was getting married in FL and lived in MA, and had enough remote vendor back-and-forth to deal with without adding a florist to the mix. Flowers were something I really didn't want to do sight unseen. So I created my own with silks using some free instructions I printed out online. It actually worked out great, even though I'd never made a bouquet in my life!

True Photography Weddings said...

that is pretty cool that you were able to do that on your own.