WEDDING DRESSES: St. Pucchi Spring 2012WEDDING DRESSES: St. Pucchi Spring 2012

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

WEDDING DRESSES: St. Pucchi Spring 2012

During Bridal Market in April, I visited the St. Pucchi suite to get an up close and personal look at the new St. Pucchi 2012 line. St. Pucchi is on the list of my favorite bridal lines.

I love the runway shows. But for me, I would much rather have the intimacy of a schedule appointment. Someone will take the time to explain each dress to you and I can take as many pictures as I want, the way that I want. A bonus for me was that the designer, Rani Totman was sitting there. She was so nice. She asked me what I thought about the collection. I told her that I loved it, as I always do. I love the drama of St. Pucchi. It's like being in a fairytale and you are the princess bride. So romantic. Visit St. Pucchi to see which one is your favorite.

St. Pucchi Spring 2012






1 comments:

Tiff For Tat said...

I love them all..some of them sort of look like mine! Can't wait to wear her!!