What a Location: The Viceroy in Palm SpringsWhat a Location: The Viceroy in Palm Springs

Recent Posts

Friday, March 07, 2008

What a Location: The Viceroy in Palm Springs

I received the Daily Candy Travel edition yesterday and the first listing was for this fabulous hotel, The Viceroy Palm Springs. I absolutely got right on trying to book a flight but the airline industry has completely lost its mind. Why was a flight from Reagan National to Palm Springs International over $1,000? Why? I am so bummed. But I am determined to visit this gorgeous hotel before it gets too hot.



Could you imagine having your wedding at this incredible hotel? Mind blowing!







3 comments:

Affairs With Elegance said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

That's my dream location also. I wish I had enough dough to hold a midweek nuptial because you can have the hotel to yourself for a mere $75K but it includes just about EVERYTHING!

Wedding Reception said...

The shots are fantastic. Just love these.