California Livin' in Pics: Beth Beljon PhotographyCalifornia Livin' in Pics: Beth Beljon Photography

Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

California Livin' in Pics: Beth Beljon Photography


It always moves me when someone is kind out of sheer sincerity. One such person is Beth Beljon of Beth Beljon Photography. She sent me the nicest email about my invitations and was so kind to give me some great tips on Palm Springs (and where to get a cheap flight, yeah!). You can feel her sincerity through her beautiful images.

Beth is an amazing lifestyle photographer based in the Los Angeles area . She has been covering weddings for nearly a decade. A former fashion journalist and art director, Beth's honed sense of style and appreciation for beauty in all its forms is innate in her work. Her photography has been published in Los Angeles Magazine, Williams Sonoma Cookbooks, California Bride and Riviera Magazine. Beth is currently working on a project documenting spiritual ceremonies around the globe. I can't wait to see the results of that project. Here are my favorite shots and see more on her web site:



0 comments: