Fighting the Temptation: Christian LouboutinFighting the Temptation: Christian Louboutin

Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fighting the Temptation: Christian Louboutin

I am slowly but surely losing the battle to ignore Christian Louboutin. His shoes are everywhere I turn. There isn't any escape for me. They are in every magazine that I read. Calling me. Begging me to pay attention. Luring me in with their fabulousness. How can I turn my head to shoes like these? I can't anymore. You win Christian Louboutin. I raise my white flag to your greatness. Find his shoes at Neiman Marcus, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Barney's, Bluefly, and a host of other luxury retailers. Here are my favs for those brides/bridesmaids that want to be modern and push the envelope:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUT you missed his blue soled bridal collection....so rare!

red sole, it's there trust me said...

The Blue Soled Bridal CL's were a limited edition. Unless you can find them on a discount site online. They are beautiful though!