Vintage Week: Gran Finale and A Big ThanksVintage Week: Gran Finale and A Big Thanks

Recent Posts

Friday, November 16, 2007

Vintage Week: Gran Finale and A Big Thanks



Well, today is the last day of Vintage Week here at The Bridal Wishlist. I am posting a hodge podge of different things to top off your vintage look and wedding.

I also want to send out a big, big, hug and thanks to Oh Happy! Blog, Bridezilla, Feta Felice and Polka Dot Bride for posting about Vintage Week. Ladies, you touched my heart and I appreciate the blog love more than you know.

Also, Oh Happy Blog took Vintage Week a step further with a fantastic post about how to successfully merge modern and vintage. You can check it out here.

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you thought about Vintage Week. I am working on a bunch of special features and there will be a contest coming up in January. So stay tuned!

0 comments: