Finding Your Color Combinations - Kris's Color Stripes BlogFinding Your Color Combinations - Kris's Color Stripes Blog

Recent Posts

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Finding Your Color Combinations - Kris's Color Stripes Blog

I am asked a lot by brides to give my opinion on their wedding color scheme. For most brides, it is a difficult decision. It took me awhile to come up with my color scheme which was red and gold. There are some good resources out there but not like this one. Enter Kris's Color Stripes. I forgot which blog led me to this site (sorry... because I always want to give props), but I do remember that it was from an interior design-related blog.

This blog takes a completely different approach to color schemes. Color schemes are derived from anywhere and everywhere, which is so much better because the color combinations are fresh and inspiring. Visit Kris's Color Stripes.

0 comments: