The Best Wedding JewelryThe Best Wedding Jewelry

Recent Posts

Friday, January 11, 2008

The Best Wedding Jewelry

The final day is here. We will be back to regular posts next week. For the DC/MD/VA brides, I will also be offering a contest to win a pair of tickets to the January 20th Washington Bridal Show at the Bethesda Marriott.

I had a few jewelry designers that stood out for me in 2007. Here are my favorite must see places for beautiful and unique wedding jewelry:




My Personal Favorite Jewelry Designer (she designed all of the jewelry for my wedding and she is a great person/great to work with): Meg Lammers for MEG Wedding Jewelry. Meg was so great to work with and she took my vision and ran with it. I had jewelry made espeically for my bridemaids/maid of honor and they just loved it. I will posted about her spring line when it becomes available. Here are some of my favorites:









The Best and Most Creative Jewelry Designs: Jaime Pickering for Bella Bijou.


Jaime's jewelry will not only add a special touch to your dress, but it will surely give your girls something to talk about. Her handmade designs are elegant and unique. Here are my favorites from her collection:







The Best Traditional Wedding Jewelry with a Modern Twist: Courtney Husak for Husak Design.
I love Courtney's designs. Her designs are traditional in style but with a fabulous modern twist. Perfect for the strapless dress. Here are my favorites:

Necklaces







earrings






The Best Vintage Jewelry with a Modern Twist and Top Indie Jewelry Designer: Karen Sugarman.
She has so perfectly married vintage and modern in a jaw-dropping way. She also used some amazing colored gems that give it the perfect unique one-of-a-kind feel. Here are my favorites:








The Best Vintage Wedding Jewelry: Age Before Beauty.

These are some amazing vintage pieces that are to die for. Here are my favorites:






The Best Vintage Wedding Earrings with a Modern Twist: Paris by Debra Moreland (visit Perfect Details).
If you are looking for earrings with the vintage look, Paris by Debra Moreland is your answer. Here are my favorites:







0 comments: