The Best Event Designs of 2007The Best Event Designs of 2007

Recent Posts

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Best Event Designs of 2007

More recap from 2007. Here are my favorite event designs and designer of 2007.




The Best Idea from an Event Planner was Glenn Griffith, Inc.
The ice luminary took the cake in 2007! I have not seen a more amazing idea.


The Best Event Design Company: Heffernan Morgan
Are these amazing images or what? Don't you want them to do your wedding? They were it for me in 2007. Here are my favorites pics from their portfolio.






Best Floral Event Designer: Florarama.
There floral arrangements are something quite special. I was impressed with the how rich the hues of the flowers were. I also love the creativity and thinking outside the box. Here are some of my favorite pics from their portfolio:












The Best Linens: Wildflower Linens

0 comments: