Craving For A Shoe Fix: MarcianoCraving For A Shoe Fix: Marciano

Recent Posts

Monday, January 12, 2009

Craving For A Shoe Fix: Marciano


As a shoe addict, I have to say that I was very proud of myself (no not really) that I resisted the temptation to buy these gorgeous shoes. I am so lying, it is killing me. I am shaking as I write this...LOL! If you have a steady hand, grab them quick. Wear them under your fabulous gown and make me proud. Available at Marciano.com. Bonus... these are 50% off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great mention! We love these shoes too :) To see what else we're into, check out our new blog at www.mtrends.onsugar.com. P.S. feel free to pass out this code to save 40% on sale items now through Monday, Feb 16: XTRA40.

Marciano

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

Woohoo! We love a sale! Thanks.