Historic Beauties: GINA ShoesHistoric Beauties: GINA Shoes

Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Historic Beauties: GINA Shoes

I just finished reading a fabulous book called "Stiletto" by Caroline Cox. I loved it. I have an affinity for the higher heels. So I wanted to read all about the history of the femme fatale otherwise known as a stiletto. One of the shops famous for its craftsmanship and wondrous stiletto heels is London's GINA Shoes. GINA Shoes was established in 1954 by Mehmet Kurdash and named after the Italian bombshell, Gina Lollobrigida. So I had to go and see what they have available for the modern bride. I found some beauties. So many in fact that I had the worse time trying to choose my favorites. So go here and choose yours. These were the ones that I was finally able to pick as my favs:












1 comments:

Amanda B. Young said...

They're all pretty but I'm especially digging those sparkly ones that are the fourth down.