Washington Bridal Show Winners and New ContestWashington Bridal Show Winners and New Contest

Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Washington Bridal Show Winners and New Contest

Congratulations to Maggie B. The Mexican is the movie but I was looking for James Gandolfini because he initially had the conversation with Julia Roberts but her answer is also correct. There was also someone who also answered the question correctly but posted as Anonymous (but I know who you are because of the time but not your contact info). Could both folks email me your contact information so that I can send you the tickets. My email address is in my profile.

With that said... I still have three pairs of tickets left. If you want 'em, you got 'em. I will be posting a new question. First three persons to answer the question, will win the tickets. Stay tuned.

0 comments: