Bella-Bijou - The Fabulous Creations of Jaime PickeringBella-Bijou - The Fabulous Creations of Jaime Pickering

Recent Posts

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bella-Bijou - The Fabulous Creations of Jaime Pickering

Even more Indiepublic goodness.
The jewelry at Bella-Bijou is amazing. Jaime's jewelry will not only add a special touch to your dress, but it will surely give your girls something to talk about. Her handmade designs are elegant and unique. That makes for a perfect combination. Here are my favorites from her collection:





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I came across your blog when I was planning for my wedding earlier this year. :*)

the bridal wishlist said...

thanks, feli!

Anonymous said...

Wow I am touched your wrote about my jewellery-thank you! It brought a big smile to my face!

A Punkin Card Company said...

Very pretty jewels! I wish I knew about her when I was getting married!

Betina Sandra Guelman said...

Very pretty jewels!