NY MAGAZINE WEDDINGS: Ivanka Trump's New ShoesNY MAGAZINE WEDDINGS: Ivanka Trump's New Shoes

Recent Posts

Thursday, April 07, 2011

NY MAGAZINE WEDDINGS: Ivanka Trump's New Shoes

Sadly for me, I missed the chance to meet Ivanka Trump when she came to DC a few weeks ago when she visited to debut Ivanka Trump Footwear. So I was ecstatic to see that they had a booth. So I finally got to see her line up close and personal. Oh joy! Her shoe line is fabulous. I loved everything. Seriously, everything - even the glamorous sandals for your aching feet.

Not only did she design a fab line of shoes, but she did us a favor. She kept the prices very reasonable. Her line ranges from $60.00 to $180.00. So you don't have to break the piggy bank in order to have a pair of amazing shoes on your wedding day and she has great flats for you to slip into at your reception.

You can get Ivanka Trump Footwear here, here and here.



0 comments: