Something A Little Different: Quail BridalSomething A Little Different: Quail Bridal

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Something A Little Different: Quail Bridal

You ladies know that I am always on the hunt for something new and different. Well, I fell madly in love with Quail Bridal. The talented Michelle Williams dropped me a sweet note about her fab line of bridesmaids dresses. I was too happy to see designs that are fun and flirty and completely unique. Have a specific color in mind? Michelle says bring anything and she will find a match. I want the blue one (to wear as a cocktail dress, of course). LOL. Get more information on her web site here.



1 comments:

stela said...

Nice designs lol...but i am not getting why you have used these buckets..is there any special thing that you want to express through it?

Thanks
stela...