My Fav J.Crew Wedding DressesMy Fav J.Crew Wedding Dresses

Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Fav J.Crew Wedding Dresses

For a brief moment this year, I almost forgot that J.Crew sells wedding dresses. So while I was doing my usual sale surfing, I headed over to J.Crew to check out their lovely 30% off sale when I noticed the wedding dresses. To my delight, they have expanded their bridal line. What a glorious line it really is. You have to love the simplicity and elegance of each gown. The prices are so reasonable, too. These are the ones that I love with the second one down as my absolute favorite. See the entire collection here.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last dress. The flower detail at the waist is so pretty!

Janice, Editor-in-Chief said...

Oh Leigh, you are so right. I love the flower detail.