The Way A Man Should Smell: Prada Men's CologneThe Way A Man Should Smell: Prada Men's Cologne

Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Way A Man Should Smell: Prada Men's Cologne


Okay. I am a magazine junkie and my monthly magazine trip to B&N always includes picking up Details, American GQ, British GQ, and Men's Vogue. It is important for us girls to stay in the know about what's going on in the world of men. So while perusing Details (which is my favorite men's magazine because the writing is witty and sarcastic), I came across the most amazing smell and it was Prada. It stopped me in my tracks. I am a fragrance person... I have no problems stopping a total stranger to ask what they have on. This is the way a man should smell for sure. So if you are looking for a great gift for the groomsmen, this is it. Available all over but definitely at Saks Fifth Avenue.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta pick it up for the hubby!