Darling and Dainty: Julie Haus - An UpdateDarling and Dainty: Julie Haus - An Update

Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Darling and Dainty: Julie Haus - An Update

I posted about the most wonderful dress by Julie Haus in October. So I checked back to see what she was offering now. To my great surprise, there are some real wedding alternative gems on her site. I love her. Her dresses are so dainty and lovely. See more on her web site here. There are plenty of bridesmaids alternatives as well. Here are my favorites:







2 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing dresses. I just looked at the spring 2008 collection on the designer's website. the first dress on the page would be a good dress for warmer weather...

the bridal wishlist said...

Thanks, Samantha. I will be featuring her new line next week.