The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
Bridal Lovelies,
You know that I adore vintage. Vintage wedding dresses, vintage jewelry, vintage veils... Love all of it. So Etsy showcased this vintage shop, Union Made Bride, a few days ago and I fell in love. The multi-tiered lace dress above is the ultimate vintage wedding dress to me. I adore midi dresses. In addition to great vintage wedding dresses, they also have amazing vintage jewelry. A great place to snag a great vintage find.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
6 comments:
It is really a good classic one.
wow this is very nice. I love it.
wow its beautiful ... Wedding Dresses Bridal
Lovely wedding dress and the accessories too, thanks for sharing this to us and looking forward always for more updates. Great pics !
You can custom wedding dresses from this wondful online store.
Post a Comment