The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
As I expected, there was high drama at Ines Di Santo. Drop dead gorgeous dresses with heavy beading and lace and bling. There were dramatic layers of satin and lace with impeccable detailing in beautiful designs. If you have the gams, there were a few short dress including the beaded short dress below. For me, that was it for me. When that dress walked down the runway, I thought to myself that it would make an incredible wedding dress. Love it. See more from Ines Di Santo here.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
1 comments:
Those are some GORGEOUS dresses!! I'm excited to see whats HOT for 2011!
Great blog!
Meg
http://thedysfunctionalcouple.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment