The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
I have some issues. One of them is my obsession with dishes. I have more dishes than one person could ever need. So when it was time to look for our china pattern, I was in heaven. So if your like me, you want just the right pattern for your fine china pattern. I love the selection at Bloomingdale's. Our set came from Bloomingdale's. So here are an array of gorgeous sets in the next few posts. Hope you find the one that is perfect for you. You may just want to go to Bloomingdale's. Some things you just to see in person.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
0 comments:
Post a Comment