The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
Jessica of the new blog, Soul Mating has compiled a list of the Top 100 Wedding planning blogs. Guess who made the list? That's right, yours truly - The Bridal Wishlist. I am so honored to be listed among 99 of the most amazing blogs out there. So thanks so much Jessica. Just know that I take this blog very seriously and I work everyday to bring my readers the best of the best to make their weddings spectacular. Check out the entire list here.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
0 comments:
Post a Comment