The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
Now this is a groom's cake. Can you believe that this is a cake? I was so floored when I saw it. But Pastry Chef and Cake Artist Marina Sousa of Just Cake says that the sky is the limit for her when making a groom's cake. See this phenomenal work of art and more work from Chef Sousa at Just Cake.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
5 comments:
I love the photos really creative. If you get the chance have a look at http://doublydelicious.co.uk
Thanks
This themed cake is perfect for a groom that loves golf! Amazing!
Really? Nice concept for the cake.
Beautiful wedding cake. It's really awesome and unique. Thanks for sharing this post to us.
Post a Comment