The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
Taking a bloging break today to pay tribute to the amazing phenomenon that was Michael Jackson. I will miss you. You will always be the King of Pop in my book. These are my two favorite videos.
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
6 comments:
How can any child of the 80's not be sad about Michael!! I love him!
he rocked so many of our hearts that it is impossible that we give it a pass and pay no tribute to this music legend.
A tribute to jackson's family and friends.
My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.
i love mchael. i die for him
I still can't believe he is gone. I grew up loving him and there is like a hole in my heart that is meant for him.
Post a Comment