The Bridal Wishlist is a wedding blog for the modern bride. We are the ultimate wedding guide for the modern bride. We provide daily wedding inspiration to help you to plan the perfect wedding day.
I came across some interesting finds which inspired me to create this post. I saw something so shocking that I had to talk about it. So let's first talk about bridal done right. For that, we turn to the Spanish design house, Novissima Bridal. Their line of bridal gowns consists of seven Spanish designers and a line of their own. I loved the simplicity and modernity of these dresses. Of the seven designers, these were my favorites. See the entire collection here.
Duyos
Devota & Lomba
Agatha Ruiz de la Prada
Elio Berhanyer
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I adore these dresses. That first one is so breathtaking! What great finds! I love the simplicity and modernity of each dress! Fabulous!
To learn more about our advertising opportunities or to request a media kit, email us at: info@afashionparade.com and put "Advertising on The Bridal Wishlist" in the subject line.
2 comments:
I adore these dresses. That first one is so breathtaking! What great finds! I love the simplicity and modernity of each dress! Fabulous!
lovely dresses! absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment